The authoritative source of precise and easy to understand definitions of words, terms, and phrases that are used in the fields of Human Resource Management, Personnel, and Industrial Relations, this new edition of the Dictionary of Human Resource Management
has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect changes in vocabulary and usage.
All the previous editions' entries have been reviewed, around 300 new entries have been added, and the existing entries thoroughly edited to reflect changes in the usage of terms, changes in institutions and official bodies, and keeps pace with the evolving HRM vocabulary. With over 1,400 entries, this new edition of the Dictionary features:
* The latest terms and management buzzwords
* Key theoretical terms and concepts from academics and consultants
* Technical terms used by practising personnel/HR managers and trade unionists
* Major policies, practices, and institutions
* Jargon from the present and the past
* Legal terms
* Thematic categorization of the main concepts
* Cross-referencing of entries
The second edition of the Dictionary of Human Resource Management
is a vital companion for students and practitioners in HRM, Personnel, and Industrial Relations.
Now you can buy Books online in USA,UK, India and more than 100 countries.
*Terms and Conditions apply
Disclaimer: All product data on this page belongs to
guarantees are made as to accuracy of prices and information.